“MikroTik Certified Network Associate” course was designed to make students familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBoard products. After successfully completing the course, students will be able to configure, manage, troubleshoot a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients. For this Special MTCNA Class , we will put 2 additional material that very popular ; The Dude monitoring system and CAPsMAN.
The course includes 15 days of hands-on training and intense lab workshops. Those students who take the course and pass the examination at the end of the course will receive full certification from MikroTik.
The student must have a good understanding of TCP/IP and subnetting. If you not yet this prerequisites, you can take a basic course first.
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning MikroTik from basic.
- Network Engineer
- IT Network Infrastructure
- Anyone who want to build the carrier in networking
By the end of this training session, the student will be familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBoard products. He will also be able to configure, manage, do basic troubleshooting of a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients
- The duration of the PRIVATE Training is 15 days
- 3 Days per week.
- 2 hours per day.
- The passing grade is 60%, if you pass the exam your certificate will be immediately available in your MikroTik account (PDF format)
- For those who score between 50-59%, will get a second chance. (Free of cost and the same day).
- We will send you the invitations to your email addresses once you confirm the payments. (make an account at mikrotik.com to enroll yourself for the training)
- Your names and particulars should be as on your previous certificates, be very careful about the capital letters (for example if you type your name as … azfar hameed khan… it will be printed on your certificate in the same way. So we suggest you type in subjective case or in capital letters)
- Please try the example test in your mikrotik.com account to get a better picture about the online exam.
- Every candidate must bring their own Router with at least 1 Wlan Interface, I suggest hap-Lites.
- Every candidate must bring their own several short UTP RJ45 cables and power extension cables.
- Every candidate must bring their own Laptop and mouse, Laptops must be Virus Free and fast enough to help you for faster browsing. (This is a very important, in previous trainings it happened a lot when the candidates couldn’t continue their exams, just because their laptops got stuck)
- On the last day of the training there will be an online exam of 60 minutes. (25 questions each.)
- We will provide :
- Official online exam and certificate from MikroTik
- Free level 4 license in your account after Exam
- Free MikroTik Routerboard
- Please Note, We are not providing hotel stay.
Section 1: Introduction to MikroTik RouterOS
- Using exam simulator in mikrotik official website
- Student can measure their skill in TCP/IP basic concept
- Trainer will understand in the capabilities of each student
What is RouterBoard and RouterOS
- Internet Protocol
- How internet working
- OSI Layer 7
- Different between IP Public and Private
- How to use telnet, ssh, wibox, webfig, mac telnet, mac wibox and serial console
- Introduction MikroTik command line
- Architecture RouterBoard
- System packets introduction and management
- How to upgrade and downgrade MikroTik RouterOS
- Manage Router User
- Manage User Privilege
- Manage RouterOS services
- Binary and script backup
- Saving and reload backup
- Automatic backup
- Editing export file
- Level of license
- Differential features
- How to use license key
- Using Netinstall
- Reinstall RouterBoard
- Reset Router
Make simple topology to using MikroTik router to connect between LAN and WAN, using features:
- DHCP Client
- Default Gateway
- NAT Masquarade
Section 2: MikroTik Firewall
- Understanding firewall filter rule in MikroTik
- RouterOS Firewall principles
- Connection State and Conenction Tracking
- Protecting the router
- Logging malicious traffic
- How to filtering traffic from outside
- How to filtering porn site
- How to filtering facebook access
- Address list feature
- SRC-NAT rule
- ST-NAT rule
- How to filtering traffic using NAT rule
- How to make ip private in our LAN visible from the outside
Section 3: MikroTik Wireless
- Understanding IEEE 802.11
- Wireless Band, Mode, Channel, Channel With, Tx/Rx, Signal Streght, etc
- Setup Access Point
- Setup Station
- Link Quality Measurement
- Bandwidth Test
- Access List and Connect
- Default Authenticate
- Default Foward
- Dynamic Key
- WPA-PSK (Pre-Shared-Key)
- Static Key
- WEP / Static Key
Nstreme and NV2
- Wireless scan
- Registration table
- Station Bridge
- Station Pseudobridge
- Station Pseudobridge Clone
- Station WDS
Section 7: Quality Of Services
- Target Address
- Max-limit and limit-at
- How PCQ Work
- pcq-rate configuration
- pcq-limit configuration
- Interface traffic monitor