MikroTik Certified Routing Engineer is an advanced certification that covers different aspects of routing, relevant to larger networks and ISPs, with focus on OSPF with single and multiple areas, Policy Routing, and advance use of static routing. It also covers the configuration of multi-homed devices, for Load Balancing and Failover. MTCRE is a requirement for the third level certification – MTCINE
The course includes 2 days of hands-on training and intense lab workshops. Those students who take the course and pass the examination at the end of the course will receive full certification from MikroTik.
Valid MTCNA Certificate Number.
Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning MikroTik routing.
- ISP Owner / Network Engineer
- Network Consultant
- Anyone who want to build the carrier in networking
By the end of this training session, the student will be familiar with routing . He will also be able to configure link redundancy (load balancing, failover), policy routing, vlan and tunneling.
April 04 – 05, 2019
Training Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the training is 2 days.
- Training Time 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM Daily.
- Minimum 10 Students required to Conduct this Training, In case required participants does not registered 15 days before this training date then this Training considered suspend or delay, Your full payment may refunded on your request.
- you must have to payout for this training to ensure your availability and enrollment.
- In case any participant don`t want to take part in this training after payout then his payment can not be refunded but he can take part in next training session.
- We will send you the invitations to your email addresses once you confirm the payments. (make an account at mikrotik.com to enroll yourself for the training).
- Every candidate must bring their own Laptop and mouse, Laptops must be Virus Free and fast enough to help you for faster browsing. (This is a very important, in previous training it happened a lot when the candidates couldn’t continue their exams, just because their laptops got stuck)
- Every candidate must bring their own MikroTik Wireless Router include minimum 4 Ethernet ports
- Every candidate must bring their own several short UTP RJ45 cables and power extension cables.
- We will provide :
- 2 coffee breaks and lunch everyday
- Official online exam and certificate from MikroTik
- Free level 4 license in your account after Exam
- We are not responsible for accommodation and traveling
Section 1: Routing Overview
- What is router and routing
- When we use routing?
- Routing Information Base (RIB)
- Forwarding Information Base (FIB)
- Routing decision
- The different between static route and dynamic route
- The different between Interior and Exterior Gateway Protocol
Section 2: Static Routing
- gateway and check gateway
- scope and target scope
- Creating routes
- Setting default route
- Implementing static routing on simple network
- Types of load balancing in MikroTik
- Load balancing Equal Cost Multiple Path (ECMP)
- Administrative Distance
- Check Gateway implementation
- Mangle routing mark
- Push specific traffic through one specific gateway
- Scope and target scope
- Recursive nexthope lookup
Section 3: OSPF
- What is OSPF
- How OSPF protocol works
- OSPF Area (backbone, NSSA, Stub)
- DR, BDR
- IR, ABR, ASBR
- OSPF LSA
- AS Type-1
- AS Type-2
- Point to Point
- Point to Multi Point
- Passive Interface
- OSPF authentication methods
- OSPF Virtual Link
- Extended backbone area
- Dijkstra Algorithm
- OSPF load balancing
- OSPF fail over
- Filtering Prefix
- Change route parameters
- On the last day of the training there will be an online exam of 60 minutes. (25 questions each.)
- The passing grade is 60%, if you pass the exam your certificate will be immediately available in your MikroTik account (PDF format)
- For those who score between 50-59%, will get a second chance. (Free of cost and the same day).
- Please try the example test in your www.mikrotik.com account to get a better picture about the online exam.