By the end of this training session, the student will be familiar with IPv6 protocol and be capable to implement IPv6 network.
The course includes 2 days of hands-on training and intense lab workshops. Those students who take the course and pass the examination at the end of the course will receive full certification from MikroTik.
MTCNA Certificate Number
What is the target audience?
Network engineers and technicians who want to deploy and support IPv6 based:
- Corporate networks
For Training Information
Training Starting Date:
November 03, 2023
Training Terms and Conditions
- Must wear mask, keep social distance 6 feet.
- Avoid to sake hand each other, stay away.
- We`ll provide “N95” mask to everyone in the class.
- Wash your hands with provided sanitizer in every 20 minutes during class.
- The duration of the training is 2 days
- The Training Time 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Training Language would be English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi
- Exam Language English only
- Minimum 10 Students required to Conduct this Training, In case required participants does not registered 25 days before this training date then this Training considered suspend or delay, Your full payment may refunded on your request.
- you must have to payout for this training to ensure your availability and enrollment.
- All Govt.Taxes are inclusive in mentioned Price.
- In case any participant don`t want to take part in this training after payout then his payment can not be refunded but he can take part in next training session.
- We will send you the invitations to your email addresses once you confirm the payments. (make an account at mikrotik.com to enroll yourself for the training).
- Every candidate must bring their own Laptop and mouse, Laptops must be Virus Free and fast enough to help you for faster browsing. (This is a very important, in previous training it happened a lot when the candidates couldn’t continue their exams, just because their laptops got stuck)
- Every candidate must bring their own several short UTP RJ45 cables and power extension cables.
We will provide :
- 2 coffee breaks and lunch everyday
- Official online exam and certificate from MikroTik
- Free level 4 license in your account after Exam
- Free Printed Certificate*
Section 4: IPv6 Security
- Router solicitation
- Router advertisement
- Neighbor solicitation
- Duplicate address detection
- Neighbor unreachability detection
- Neighbor advertisement
- Managed address configuration’ flag
- Other configuration’ flag
- Header only encryption (AH)
- Data only encryption (ESP)
- Header and data encryption (AH+ESP)
Section 6: Interoperability
- DHCP PD server
- DHCP PD client
- DHCPv6 client
- Reverse DNS
- PPP IPv6 support
- Using global addresses as in IPv4
- Using link-local addresses as in IPv6
- RADIUS integration
- Policy routing
- DHCPv6 server
- Traffic generator
- Traffic flow
- On the last day of the training there will be an online exam of 60 minutes. (25 questions each.)
- The passing grade is 60%, if you pass the exam your certificate will be immediately available in your MikroTik account (PDF format)
- For those who score between 50-59%, will get a second chance. (Free of cost and the same day).
- Please try the example test in your www.mikrotik.com account to get a better picture about the online exam.