MikroTik TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
MikroTik online training course was designed to make students familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBoard products. After successfully completing this course, students will be able to configure, manage, troubleshoot a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients.
The MikroTik online Training course includes 15 days of hands-on training and intense ONLINE lab workshops.
As the world is struggling with Covid-19, we, as Tristar Technologies, continue to serve and support you from our homes. If you want to get through this process by contributing to your career and education, we are proud to announce that we will continue to provide you with our online training option.
The student must have a good understanding of TCP/IP and subnetting. If you not yet this prerequisites, you can take a basic course first before MTCNA Training.
For Training Information
Rana Naveed Ahmad
+92 312 4478458
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning MikroTik from basic.
- Network Engineer
- IT Network Infrastructure
- Anyone who want to build the carrier in networking
By the end of this MikroTik Online Training session, the student will be familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBoard products. He will also be able to configure, manage, do basic troubleshooting of a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients
Online Training only due to COVID-19.
Please contact us for on demand schedule online training.
Training Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the training up to 7 days
- The Training session Time 2hours per day as per mutual
understanding between student and trainer.
- Training Language would be English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi
- Minimum 1 Students required to Conduct this Training as a Private.
- Minimum 5 Students required to Conduct this Training as a Group.
- you must have to payout for this training to ensure your availability and enrollment.
- All Govt.Taxes are inclusive in mentioned Price.
- In case any participant don`t want to take part in this training after payout then his payment can not be refunded but he can take part in next training session.
During online training session ( Covid-19 outbreaks )
1- Trainee must have 2 PC/ Laptops, one for live meeting & one for LABs
2- Trainee must have 2 MikroTik Routers included wireless interface.
3- Trainee must have minimum 5Mbps Internet connection
4- Headphone and mic should be working fine..