MTCNA TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
MikroTik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA) online training course was designed to make students familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBoard products. After successfully completing this course, students will be able to configure, manage, troubleshoot a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients.
The MTCNA online Training course includes 15 days of hands-on training and intense ONLINE lab workshops.
As the world is struggling with Covid-19, we, as Tristar Technologies, continue to serve and support you from our homes. If you want to get through this process by contributing to your career and education, we are proud to announce that we will continue to provide you with our online training option.
The student must have a good understanding of TCP/IP and subnetting. If you not yet this prerequisites, you can take a basic course first before MTCNA Training.
For Training Information
Rana Naveed Ahmad
+92 312 4478458
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning MikroTik from basic.
- Network Engineer
- IT Network Infrastructure
- Anyone who want to build the carrier in networking
By the end of this MTCNA Online Training session, the student will be familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBoard products. He will also be able to configure, manage, do basic troubleshooting of a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients
Online Training only due to COVID-19.
Please contact us for on demand schedule online training.
Training Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the training up to 15 days
- The Training session Time 2hours per day as per mutual
understanding between student and trainer.
- Training Language would be English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi
- Minimum 1 Students required to Conduct this Training as a Private.
- Minimum 5 Students required to Conduct this Training as a Group.
- you must have to payout for this training to ensure your availability and enrollment.
- All Govt.Taxes are inclusive in mentioned Price.
- In case any participant don`t want to take part in this training after payout then his payment can not be refunded but he can take part in next training session.
During online training session ( Covid-19 outbreaks )
1- Trainee must have 2 PC/ Laptops, one for live meeting & one for LABs
2- Trainee must have 2 MikroTik Routers included wireless interface.
3- Trainee must have minimum 5Mbps Internet connection
4- Headphone and mic should be working fine..
Section 0: Network Fundamentals
- History of Networking in details
- Networking types and Typologies
- History of OSI Model.
- in detail concept
- Internet Protocol and TCP model in Details
- What is Ethernet in actual ?
- Concept of MAC address in details
- Use of Ports in Networking in details
- What is IPv4 address and its usage in details
- IPv4 divisions in details
- IPv6 concept in short
- Networking hardware specification, usage and concept.
- Cabling, RJ45
- In the end of day 1, there will be a Network Fundamental test.
Section 1: Introduction to MikroTik RouterOS
- MikroTik History
- Why MikroTik ?
- How to ?
- How to choose right device for your need indeed …..
- Types of MikroTik Hardware.
- How to use telnet, ssh, wibox, webfig, mac telnet, mac wibox and serial console
- Introduction MikroTik command line
- Architecture RouterBoard
- System packets introduction and management
- How to upgrade and downgrade MikroTik RouterOS
- Manage Router User
- Manage User Privilege
- Manage RouterOS services
- Binary and script backup
- Saving and reload backup
- Automatic backup
- Editing export file
- Level of license
- Differential features
- How to use license key
- Using Netinstall
- Reinstall RouterBoard
- Reset Router
Make simple topology to using MikroTik router to connect between LAN and WAN, using features:
- DHCP Client
- Default Gateway
- NAT Masquarade
Section 2: MikroTik Firewall
- Understanding firewall filter rule in MikroTik
- RouterOS Firewall principles
- Connection State and Conenction Tracking
- Protecting the router
- Logging malicious traffic
- How to filtering traffic from outside
- How to filtering porn site
- How to filtering facebook access
- Address list feature
- SRC-NAT rule
- ST-NAT rule
- How to filtering traffic using NAT rule
- How to make ip private in our LAN visible from the outside
Section 3: MikroTik Wireless
- Understanding IEEE 802.11
- Wireless Band, Mode, Channel, Channel With, Tx/Rx, Signal Streght, etc
- Setup Access Point
- Setup Station
- Link Quality Measurement
- Bandwidth Test
- Access List and Connect
- Default Authenticate
- Default Foward
- Dynamic Key
- WPA-PSK (Pre-Shared-Key)
- Static Key
- WEP / Static Key
Nstreme and NV2
- Wireless scan
- Registration table
- Station Bridge
- Station Pseudobridge
- Station Pseudobridge Clone
- Station WDS
Section 7: Quality Of Services
- Target Address
- Max-limit and limit-at
- How PCQ Work
- pcq-rate configuration
- pcq-limit configuration
- Interface traffic monitor