MikroTik Certified Network Associate ( MTCNA ) course was designed to make students familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBoard products. After successfully completing the course, students will be able to configure, manage, troubleshoot a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients.
The MTCNA course includes 5 days of hands-on training and intense lab workshops. Those students who take the course and pass the examination in Dubai at the end of the course will receive full certification from MikroTik.
For Training Information
Rana Naveed Ahmad
+92 312 4478458
The student must have a good understanding of TCP/IP and subnetting. If you not yet this prerequisites, you can take a basic course first before MTCNA Training.
What is the target audience?
- This MTCNA course is intended for anyone interested in learning MikroTik from basic.
- Network Engineer
- IT Network Infrastructure
- Anyone who want to build the carrier in networking
By the end of this MTCNA training session, the student will be familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBoard products. He will also be able to configure, manage, do basic troubleshooting of a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients
Training starting Date:
September 05, 2022
Training Terms and Conditions
- Must wear mask, keep social distance 6 feet.
- Avoid to sake hand each other, stay away.
- We`ll provide “N95” mask to everyone in the class.
- Wash your hands with provided sanitizer in every 20 minutes during class.
- Training Language would be English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi
- Exam Language English only
- The duration of the training is 5 days
- The Training Time 09:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Minimum 10 Students required to Conduct this Training, In case required participants does not registered 20 days before this training date then this Training considered suspend or delay, Your full payment may refunded on your request.
- you must have to payout for this training to ensure your availability and enrollment.
- In case any participant don`t want to take part in this training after payout then his payment can not be refunded but he can take part in next training session.
- We will send you the invitations to your email addresses once you confirm the payments. (make an account at mikrotik.com to enroll yourself for the training).
- Every candidate must bring their own Laptop and mouse, Laptops must be Virus Free and fast enough to help you for faster browsing. (This is a very important, in previous training it happened a lot when the candidates couldn’t continue their exams, just because their laptops got stuck)
- Every candidate must bring their own several short UTP RJ45 cables and power extension cables.
We will provide :
- Tea, coffee and snacks during training session.
- Official online exam and certificate from MikroTik
- Free level 4 license in your account after Exam
Section 1: Introduction to MikroTik RouterOS
- Using exam simulator in mikrotik official website
- Student can measure their skill in TCP/IP basic concept
- Trainer will understand in the capabilities of each student
What is RouterBoard and RouterOS
- Internet Protocol
- How internet working
- OSI Layer 7
- Different between IP Public and Private
- How to use telnet, ssh, wibox, webfig, mac telnet, mac wibox and serial console
- Introduction MikroTik command line
- Architecture RouterBoard
- System packets introduction and management
- How to upgrade and downgrade MikroTik RouterOS
- Manage Router User
- Manage User Privilege
- Manage RouterOS services
- Binary and script backup
- Saving and reload backup
- Automatic backup
- Editing export file
- Level of license
- Differential features
- How to use license key
- Using Netinstall
- Reinstall RouterBoard
- Reset Router
Make simple topology to using MikroTik router to connect between LAN and WAN, using features:
- DHCP Client
- Default Gateway
- NAT Masquarade
Section 2: MikroTik Firewall
- Understanding firewall filter rule in MikroTik
- RouterOS Firewall principles
- Connection State and Conenction Tracking
- Protecting the router
- Logging malicious traffic
- How to filtering traffic from outside
- How to filtering porn site
- How to filtering facebook access
- Address list feature
- SRC-NAT rule
- ST-NAT rule
- How to filtering traffic using NAT rule
- How to make ip private in our LAN visible from the outside
Section 3: MikroTik Wireless
- Understanding IEEE 802.11
- Wireless Band, Mode, Channel, Channel With, Tx/Rx, Signal Streght, etc
- Setup Access Point
- Setup Station
- Link Quality Measurement
- Bandwidth Test
- Access List and Connect
- Default Authenticate
- Default Foward
- Dynamic Key
- WPA-PSK (Pre-Shared-Key)
- Static Key
- WEP / Static Key
Nstreme and NV2
- Wireless scan
- Registration table
- Station Bridge
- Station Pseudobridge
- Station Pseudobridge Clone
- Station WDS
Section 7: Quality Of Services
- Target Address
- Max-limit and limit-at
- How PCQ Work
- pcq-rate configuration
- pcq-limit configuration
- Interface traffic monitor
- On the last day of the training there will be an online exam of 60 minutes. (25 questions each.)
- The passing grade is 60%, if you pass the exam your certificate will be immediately available in your MikroTik account (PDF format)
- For those who score between 50-59%, will get a second chance. (Free of cost and the same day).
- Please try the example test in your www.mikrotik.com account to get a better picture about the online exam.