Networking Fundamentals Course Description
In the world of computers, networking is the practice of linking two or more computing devices together for the purpose of sharing data. Networks are built with a combination of computer hardware and computer software. Some explanations of networking found in books and tutorials are highly technical, designed for students and professionals, while others are geared more to home and business uses of computer networks. MikroTik Introductory Session
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is depending on MTCNA Training class ( This is day-1 of MTCNA training session )
- Incase, there is no MTCNA training class possible then this event will be consider suspended / Delayed.
- The student must have 10 grade ( 10th Class attempted ) to attend this class.
- Every candidate must bring their own Laptop and mouse.
- Laptops must be Virus Free and fast enough to help you for faster browsing.
- MikroTik Introductory Session is 100% free for those Students who already Enrolled to MTCNA Training Class
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning Networking from basic.
- Network Engineer
- IT Network Infrastructure
- Anyone who want to build the carrier in networking
- MikroTik Introductory Session
- Networking Fundamentals is prerequisite of MTCNA
- For Training Information
Rana Naveed Ahmad
+92 312 4478458
Introduction to MikroTik
- Why MikroTik as compared to other vendors
- A IT Network Engineer can be more skilled with MikroTik Certified Training.
- You can be MikroTik Certified Consultant and earn more money.
- Our experts will guide you right path.
- Our Trainer show you, how important to be MikroTik Certified.